Frequently Asked Questions
While Kratom's popularity is growing rapidly, we know you may still have some questions about it. With this in mind, we've put together the most common questions we receive. If you have questions that have not been answered here, you can always write to us at info[at]kratomex.com
Kratom or Mitragyna Speciosa is a medicinal plant and a nutritional supplement originating in Southeast Asia from the same family as the coffee plant (Rubiaceae). The first reported use of kratom dates back to the 19th century, when natives of Thailand and Malaysia chewed the kratom leaves to increase energy, relieve pain, relax muscles, increase sexual desire, and other medicinal uses.
Kratom remained relatively unknown outside Southeast Asia until recent years. Thanks to the Internet, knowledge of this native Asian plant has spread throughout the world. Today it is estimated that up to 20 million people use kratom daily in the United States alone.
In low doses (1-3 grams) kratom is a mental stimulant with anti-destructive effects. At low doses, kratom users experience an increase in energy.
In higher doses it is a sedative with anxiolytic and analgesic qualities.
The effects begin 10-20 minutes after ingestion and last 4 hours.
Kratom has a fascinating psychopharmacological profile with a myriad of therapeutic uses. A John Hopkins Medicine 2020 study on kratom found that 91% of users take kratom for its pain relief qualities, 67% for treating anxiety, and 64% used for treating depression .
Common uses for kratom:
1) Analgesic - Mitragynine, the primary alkaloid in kratom, is a very effective analgesic. Although it is an opioid agonist, it is different from morphine and other opoids more commonly prescribed for pain, as it does not cause respiratory depression like other opioids such as morphine. On the contrary, many users report increased physical capacity and endurance when using kratom. Kratom is an effective pain aid for all types of pain, including
- Chronic pain
- Acute pain
- Headache / back pain / neck pain
- Minor injuries
- Chest pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle pain- Headache
2) Depression - many people have found relief from depression when other medications do not work. Kratom can provide the boost of energy and confidence to come out of depression. Within 20 minutes of ingesting kratom, it is as if a switch is flipped that makes the world beautiful again. Kratom's alkaloids affect neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, which improves mood.
3) Anxiety - Kratom's ability to combat anxiety is well known. Kratom calms the mind from obsessive and compulsive thinking, allowing one to be present and enjoy the moment. Kratom is very effective in combating the symptoms of social anxiety and general anxiety. The increased mood and energy along with the calmness of the mind promotes the desire to connect with other people. Many people take kratom to help them at work when dealing with clients and co-workers.
4) Energy and focus - as a cousin of coffee, kratom increases users' energy levels. However, unlike coffee, kratom does not cause caffeine concerns or caffeine shock. Instead, kratom's anti-anxiety effects clear the mind by allowing the user to enter a state of precise focus flow.
5) Immune system boost - Kratom has strong immune system strengthening capabilities. Kratom leaves contain alkaloids known as immunostimulants that help strengthen the body's defense system against various microbiological threats from viruses, carcinogens, toxins, fungi, bacteria, parasites, germs and contamination.
6) Management of diabetes - research shows that kratom has a positive impact on blood sugar levels. Kratom alkaloids help modulate insulin and blood glucose. Keeping these two substances level helps prevent peaks and troughs associated with diabetes. More kratom can help curb the appetite for sweets and other trigger foods.
7) Appetite control - Kratom interacts with the satiety receptors located in the hypothalamus. This together with the antidepressant effects eliminates impulsive eating and unhealthy food cravings.
8) Transition/drug support and abstinence- the effects of kratom to relieve pain and increase mood as discussed above also make the plant an ideal medicine for people who want to stop using drugs that cause withdrawal when they stop smoking. Many former opiate and alcohol users have successfully used kratom to stop using it.
1] Many people reported multiple reasons for using kratom.
This is a common and important question. Fortunately, Kratom is not addictive. Although kratom is not addictive, prolonged use of high doses can cause increased tolerance. The use and tolerance of kratom is comparable to that of coffee. A person who drinks coffee every day will develop a tolerance to coffee over time. When this person stops drinking coffee, he or she may feel some unpleasant sensations for a day or two, but nothing serious, and will return to the baseline.
Kratom is no more addictive than chocolate, coffee or many other commonly used substances. The best thing you can do to prevent increased tolerance is to start with the lowest possible dose, using a scale to weigh the product, and increasing the doses only when necessary. It is also helpful to take breaks of one or more days without kratom. This will allow you to continue to enjoy the effects at low doses. Although this option is not always the best, as some people rely on kratom for daily relief of pain, anxiety, depression, or other problems. In this case, tolerance is likely to increase over time, but as long as the benefits outweigh the costs (high doses of kratom) there is no reason to avoid daily use.
Moderation helps most things in life, including kratom. The more infrequent the use of the plant, the less it needs to be ingested and the stronger the effects. However, if you find that a more frequent dosing schedule improves your life, don't be afraid. Kratom is a safe and non-addictive plant. Enjoy it responsibly.
We sell kratom extract capsules made with 10% Mitragynine. Each capsule provides a dose equivalent to 4 grams of kratom leaf. Kratom extracts are the easiest product to take, as you only have to swallow one capsule for it to take effect. In addition, we sell regular kratom capsules and empty capsules (so you can make your own capsules with your favorite kratom).
Yeah, we're happy to send all of Mexico.
Yes, if you are not completely satisfied with your product, we will be happy to exchange it for another or refund your money. Please contact us at info [at] kratomex.com for more information.
We accept payments by credit card, bank transfer, bank deposit, in-store payment (Oxxo, 7-11 and more), Bitcoin, cash on delivery (currently only in Monterrey), Mercado Pago and PayPal. Please let us know if you wish to pay by another method.
We currently serve Mexico and the United States. We are working to expand our service to more locations throughout the Americas in the near future.
We use discreet and secure packaging to ensure that your product arrives undamaged and on time.
Payments received before 3pm will be sent the same day, after 3pm they will leave the next day (excluding Sundays).
Yes, when we receive your payment, we will send you a tracking number by email.
Yes, contact info[en]kratomex.com for information on bulk kratom prices.
We deliver to all of Mexico through the main transportation companies, including Fedex, DHL and Estafeta.
The cost of national delivery (2-5 days) is 100 mxn. The cost of next day delivery is $ 200 mxn.
Orders over 999 mxn receive free next day delivery.
We provide a tracking number for all orders
Same day delivery is available in the Monterrey / San Pedro area for $100 mxn.
Yes, we offer next day delivery for $200 and free on orders over $999 (when/where available). Order must be received before 3 p.m. to make the cut for next day delivery.
Kratomex is proud to offer kratom at the lowest possible price. We have been buying kratom since 2012 and have good relationships with some of the best kratom farmers. We pass on our lower costs to our customers. We prefer to get less financial benefits and ensure greater access to the benefits of kratom to Mexico.